Banana CrepesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 6 bananas, halved lengthwise shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet.
- Add about 3 tablespoons batter.
- Tilt skillet so that batter spreads to almost cover the bottom of skillet.
- Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet as needed.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
- Stir in brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add half the bananas at a time to skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them.
- Remove from heat.
- Roll a crepe around each banana half and place on serving platter.
- Spoon sauce over crepes.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
I love crepes. The one crepe place they had here in town shut down and that was a real loss to the community. This recipe sounds decadent. Great post. Going to try for Sunday brunch. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
oh these are so good love em thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!