Banana CrepesFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 6 bananas, halved lengthwise shopping list
- whipped cream shopping list
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift flour and powdered sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 6 inch skillet.
- Add about 3 tablespoons batter.
- Tilt skillet so that batter spreads to almost cover the bottom of skillet.
- Cook until lightly browned; turn and brown the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter, grease skillet as needed.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in a large skillet.
- Stir in brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in cream and cook until slightly thickened.
- Add half the bananas at a time to skillet; cook for 2 to 3 minutes, spooning sauce over them.
- Remove from heat.
- Roll a crepe around each banana half and place on serving platter.
- Spoon sauce over crepes.
- Top with whipped cream and a pinch of cinnamon.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
oh these are so good love em thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I love crepes. The one crepe place they had here in town shut down and that was a real loss to the community. This recipe sounds decadent. Great post. Going to try for Sunday brunch. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!