Mickey Mouse Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesFrom morninlite 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided) shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats shopping list
How to make it
- Combine: flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla in a larger mixer bowl until cramy. Beat in eggs. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Freeze until slightly firm but not hard.
- Roll: dough into 1 1/2 in. ball; press down slightly on ungreased baking sheet. Roll 1 1/4 in. ball; cut in half. Attach to first ball as ears. Repeat with remaining dough; place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake: in preheated 350 oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown and centers are stillsoft. Let stand for 3 minute; remove to wire racks to cool.
- Microwave remaining Chocolate chips: Put in plastic bag microwave on high for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at 10-20 sec. intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from bag; squeeze to pipe chocolate to create Mickey Mouse faces. Allow chocolate to cool.