Mickey Mouse Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal CookiesFrom morninlite 6 years ago
- 2 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided) shopping list
- 1 cup quick oats shopping list
How to make it
- Combine: flour and baking soda in small bowl. Beat butter, peanut butter, sugars and vanilla in a larger mixer bowl until cramy. Beat in eggs. Beat in flour mixture. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips. Freeze until slightly firm but not hard.
- Roll: dough into 1 1/2 in. ball; press down slightly on ungreased baking sheet. Roll 1 1/4 in. ball; cut in half. Attach to first ball as ears. Repeat with remaining dough; place about 2 inches apart.
- Bake: in preheated 350 oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until light brown and centers are stillsoft. Let stand for 3 minute; remove to wire racks to cool.
- Microwave remaining Chocolate chips: Put in plastic bag microwave on high for 45 seconds; knead. Microwave at 10-20 sec. intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut a tiny corner from bag; squeeze to pipe chocolate to create Mickey Mouse faces. Allow chocolate to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmorninlite Kalamazoo, US
The Rating4 people
YUMMY !!!!!!!CUTE NAME ...THANKS FOR SHARINGminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
num num good!!jett2whit in Union City loved it
Yummmmm!!! :)bakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!