Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream SandwichesFrom dancer109 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix together your favorite basic cake mix omitting the eggs. It should turn out looking similar to a brownie batter.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet baking for 15min or until cookies are still slightly soft in the middle.
- Allow cookies to cool completely.
- Take one cookie, place a scoop of ice cream on it and top with a similar sized cookie. Wrap in plastic wrap and push together slightly. Repeat for all cookies.
- Freeze for 3hrs. Enjoy!!
- Feel free to play with your favorite ice cream flavors!