gourmet macaroni and cheeseFrom rcragun 8 years ago
- 12 ounces macaroni (or rotini) shopping list
- 4 ounces American cheese slices shopping list
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 3/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon black pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Coat a 4-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions but without using oil; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- While macaroni is still hot, stir in American and cheddar cheeses; stir until cheese melts. Add milk, sour cream, mustard, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well to combine.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and top with grated topping. Bake until top is golden, about 30 to minutes.