Markys Easy Mac N CheeseFrom marky90 5 years ago
- 1 pound box large elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1 pound sharp cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1/2 pound velveta shopping list
- 8-ounce package cream cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 heaping tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 beaten large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup half-and-half shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Pinch of paprika shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Cut cheddar,velveta and cream cheese into cubes.
- To macaroni add butter, cheeses, eggs, milk,mustard, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour into greased 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle paprika
- Top with seasoned bread crumbs.
- Bake 30 minutes.