Apricot Upside Down CakesFrom auntybea 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 425 F. Spray a 6-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Combine 5 tbsp. of the sugar or Splenda, the lemon juice and pie spice in a small bowl. Spoon the sugar mixture evenly into the cups Place 3 overlapping apricot halves, cut side up, in each cup. Then add 1 biscuit to each cup, gently pressing it along the side of the cup to adhere. Sprinkle each biscuit with 1/2 tsp. of the remaining sugar.
- Bake until the apricot mixture is bubbly and the biscuits are golden brown, about 12 minutes. Let the cakes stand in the pan 5 minutes. Invert the cakes on a large plate and serve warm with a scoop of frozen yogurt.
- Serving = 1 cake = 173 calories, 4 g. fat, 4 points without yogurt, 5 points with yogurt.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!