Slow Cooked Chicken HashFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 3 Cups cooked chicken, chopped shopping list
- 2 small onions, chopped shopping list
- 2 small potatoes, chopped shopping list
- 3 carrots, chopped shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 Tbs fresh parsley, chopped (or 3 tsp dried parsley) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp poultry seasoning or dried sage shopping list
- 1 Jar (12 oz) chicken gravy shopping list
How to make it
- Put chicken, onion, potato and carrot through a food grinder.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased crock-pot.
- Pack firmly.
- Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours. or tender and done
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I have never tasted chicken hash. It sure sounds good and I know it must smell good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
will try this one!herby in Albany loved it
wonderful thanks love potatoesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!