Cranberry and White Chocolate CookiesFrom vik16 7 years ago
- 150g plain flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp bicarbonate of soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 25g ground almonds shopping list
- 150g soft brown sugar shopping list
- 50g porridge oats shopping list
- 50g dried cranberries shopping list
- 40g white chocolate cut into chunks shopping list
- 150g butter shopping list
- 1 large egg yolk (or 2 small ones) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 190/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a large bowl.
- Stir in the ground almonds, soft brown sugar, porridge oats, cranberries and chocolate chunks.
- Melt butter in a small pan.
- Stir this into dry ingredients, together with the egg yolk.
- Mix well, then, using your hands, form into walnut-sized balls and arrange on two large non-stick , leaving space between for the biscuits to spread.
- Bake in oven for 12 mins, remove and allow to cool on a wire wrack.