Steak and Cheese QuesadillasFrom zoeb 6 years ago
- 1 red onion, sliced shopping list
- 10 oz of beef stir-fry strips shopping list
- 2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced shopping list
- 2 cloves of garlice minced shopping list
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning or your favourite chilli powder shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2/3 c shredded Jack cheese shopping list
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add half the oil.
- Stir fry beef for 5 minutes until brown. Transfer the beef to a plate.
- Add remaining oil, onoion, garlic, peppters, seasoning and stir fry until softened.
- Wipe cook skillet and leave on the stove over medim heat.
- Create sandwich by adding some beef, veggies and top with some cheese. Fold in half. Repeat 3 more times.
- Add each sandwich half to the skillet and grill until crisp and cheese has melted. Approximately 2 minutes per side.