Macaroon BarsFrom bobbijo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Sprinkle 1 1/2 cups coconut into a well-greased 13x9x2-in. baking pan.
- Combine milk and extract; drizzle half over the coconut.
- Unroll crescent roll dough; arrange in a single layer over coconut.
- Drizzle with remaining milk mixture; sprinkle with remaining coconut.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Store in refrigerator.
The Cookbobbijo Wayland, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!