Barbecued ShrimpFrom musgtc 7 years ago
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 tablespoons black pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, crushed shopping list
- 3 bay leaves, crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ea: cayenne pepper, dried oregano, dried basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hot Hungarian paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced (and I would use nice sized cloves) shopping list
- 2 tablespoons catsup shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 3 pounds raw shrimp in shell, peeled & deveined, tail on - 18-20 count per pound shopping list
- 2 loaves French bread shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in cast iron or heavy oven proof skillet.
- Add oil, herbs and spices and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add shrimp and cook a couple of minutes.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 10-12 minutes, turning shrimp once.
- Serve with French bread to sop up juices.
The Cookmusgtc Cincinnati, OH
The Rating5 people
I love bbq shrimp ty for the recipeflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
What an amazing recipe! I can't wait to try this...even in the below-zero Illinois temps we're having now! lol!
A definite "5" from me!
Lori in northern Illinoismomofsixil in Davis loved it
I LOVE BBQ SHRIMP THANKSburgandy26 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!