Pistachio FudgeFrom annieamie 4 years ago
- 1 pound white baking chocolate shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure almond extract shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® green food color shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios shopping list
- Additional pistachios for garnish, if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- Spray with no stick cooking spray.
- Melt chocolate as directed on package.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Gradually beat in sugar on low speed until well blended.
- Add melted chocolate, extracts and food color; mix well.
- Stir in chopped pistachios.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Garnish with additional pistachios, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 25 (1 1/2-inch) squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Substitute: One bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips can be substituted for the white chocolate squares.
The Cookannieamie Los Angeles, US
The Rating10 people
ok im in heaven leave me here with your fudge !!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Pistachio is my favorite nut love this white chocolate and the presentation is exquisites
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Wow, I love pistachios!!! I have got to try this...it sounds heavenly!gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
Quick N Easy121 members
Anything Goes285 members
Bake Sale123 members
Dont Knock It Till You Try It74 members
Chocoholics Anonymous151 members
Christmas Candy165 members
The Holiday Dessert Table123 members
Halloween Treats36 members