Easy Asian MarinadeFrom secretocean 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine or cooking sherry shopping list
- 1/4 cup blackstrap molasses shopping list
- 2 teaspoons granulated garlic or 4 cloves fresh/crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger or 2 teaspoons fresh/grated shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Wisk all ingredients together and pour over meat, fish, chicken or kebabs.
- Marinate at least 30 minutes. Broil or grill accordingly.
- This is a wonderful alternative to bottled Teriyaki sauce.