I Cant Believe It Is Not Butter ChickenFrom infiltrators 7 years ago
- 1C Wild brown rice (or basmati) shopping list
- 1/2 block firm tofu shopping list
- 3/4C soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4C water shopping list
- 2T canola oil shopping list
- 1 onion (small) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1t cumin shopping list
- 1t salt shopping list
- 3T hot curry powder shopping list
- 3T flour shopping list
- 1 can light coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 can ground tomatoes shopping list
- Huge handful spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Make rice as per bag instructions.
- Chop half a block of tofu into small cubes and marinate in soy sauce, water, and 1T canola oil.
- Heat remaining oil in pan.
- Mince garlic and onion and cook until soft.
- Add cumin, salt, curry powder, and flour, stirring 'til onions and garlic are coated.
- Add tofu and cook for a few minutes.
- Slowly add coconut milk, stirring constantly 'til most of the spice lumps are gone.
- Slowly add ground tomatoes.
- Simmer for 10-15 minutes (the longer it simmers, the better it is).
- Put rice in bowl, add a huge handful of spinach, then put curry on top.
- Stir and enjoy!
The Cookinfiltrators Toronto, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!