DUTCH APPLE PIEFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 can apple pie filling shopping list
- 1 C. sugar shopping list
- 1/4 C. flour shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 1 C evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 C. margarine shopping list
- 1/4 C. brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 C. flour shopping list
- 1/2 C. chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 unbaked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Mix together 1 cup sugar, 1/4 cup flour, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in evaporated milk, add apple pie filling.
- Stir gently.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Cream margarine and brown sugar.
- Add flour and nuts.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until top begins to brown.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!