Ham and Cheese Potato BakeFrom auntybea 8 years ago
- 1 24-oz. package of frozen hash browns, not tater tots shopping list
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 small onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cups sour cream shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 10 3/4 oz. can condensed cream of potato soup, unidluted shopping list
- (I usually just use 2 cans mushroom soup because I always have it!) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. pepper shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, ham, 1/2 cup cheese and onion. In another bowl, combine sour cream, soups and pepper; add to potato mixture and mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3 quart baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 F for 60 to 65 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
now how did you know i love this one hahahaahah good one big 5 forksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Yummmmo!! :) My sis makes this for get-togethers...it is good!! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!