Chuck Roast BarbecueFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 lb boneless chuck roast shopping list
- 2 small onions, chopped shopping list
- 12 oz. Coke shopping list
- 1/3 c. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 T apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. beef bouillon shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. dry mustard shopping list
- 3/4 tsp. chilli powder shopping list
- 1/4-1/2 tsp. ground red pepper shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 c. ketchup shopping list
- 1 T. margarine shopping list
- hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Place roast in slow cooker; add onion.
- Combine Coke and next 7 ingredients (Worcestershire thru garlic).
- Cover and chill 1 cup of sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over roast.
- Cover and cook on High for 6 hours or on Low for 9 hours.
- Remove roast and shred w/2 forks.
- Combine reserved sauce, ketchup and margarine in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until heated.
- Pour sauce overshredded meat.
- Serve on hamburger buns.