Blue Cheese SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon oregano shopping list
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ounces blue cheese shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 package fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- Blend sour cream and mayonnaise together in a bowl.
- Stir in mustard, oregano and black pepper.
- Crumble blue cheese and stir into dressing.
- Add garlic oil and lemon juice then whisk into dressing.
- Pour some of the dressing over spinach and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!