CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PIEFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 Keebler® Ready Crust® Shortbread pie crust shopping list
- 1 egg yolk, slightly beaten shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 C. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 4 oz. bittersweet chocolate, melted shopping list
- 1/4 C. AP flour shopping list
- 1/3 C. caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Brush bottom and sides of crust with egg yolk.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- In small mixing bowl beat eggs and salt on high speed of electric mixer about 5 minutes or until thick and lemon colored.
- Add sugar and vanilla, mixing until combined.
- Add chocolate and flour; mix well.
- Spread chocolate mixture in crust.
- Bake on baking sheet at 350°F about 32 minutes.
- Center will be soft.
- Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- Spoon caramel topping over pie.
- Store in refrigerator.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
hey there sweetie how are you ??? love this recipe thank you 5 big forks for you !!!!!!minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Woww!! Great posting my friend...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
Oh this sounds great.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it