Buster Bar Ice Cream DessertFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
- 1 lb chocolate sandwich cookies crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups powder sugar shopping list
- 1 12 oz can evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- 1/2 cup margarine shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups dry roasted peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine crushed cookies with melted margarine and press into a 13x9" pan. Chill 1 hour
- In saucepan over meduim heat add sugar,milk ,chocolate chips n margarine. Bring to a boil,stirring constantly.Boil 8 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Set aside to cool.
- Slice ice cream into 3/4" slices and place them in single layer over crust. Smooth top so there are no seams. Sprinkle peanuts over ice cream. Top with cooled chocolate sauce. Cover and freeze 8 hours or over night.