Chocolate Pecan PieFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup pecan pieces shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 6 ounce pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 10 inch pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- mix together eggs, corn syrup, brown sugar, salt, and vanilla until combined.
- stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- pour into pie shell.
- bake for 10 minutes
- reduce heat to 350 degrees
- and bake for 30 to 35 minutes more or until center is set
- serve chilled with fresh whipped cream.