Butter FishFrom dailypatnews 7 years ago
- 400g of fish slice (marinate for 2 minutes with salt and pepper, coat with some corn starch) shopping list
- 4 pieces of medium size prawn shopping list
- 50g of butter shopping list
- 5 tablespoon of skim milk shopping list
- 2 birdeye chilli shopping list
- 5 pieces of curry leaves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (sliced) shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of cream cheese shopping list
- 2 pieces of white button mushroom shopping list
- 2 teaspoon of thick corn starch shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Pan fry the fish till it is cooked. Dish out and leave it on serving plate.
- Melt the butter and saute the prawn with curry leaves, chilli and ginger.
- Once the prawn is cook, add in mushroom, cream cheese and milk.
- Once the milk boils, add in corn starch.
- Serve the sauce over the fish.
The Cookdailypatnews Miri, MY
- Not added to any groups yet!