Fruit PizzaFrom pleclare 5 years ago
- 1 sheet refrigerated pie pastry shopping list
- 1c water shopping list
- 1pkg. sugar-free cook and serve vanilla pudding(.8oz) shopping list
- 1 pkg.sugar free lemon gelatin(.3oz) shopping list
- 1 pkg(8oz) fat-free cream cheese cubed shopping list
- sugar substitute equal to 2Tbs. sugar shopping list
- 1/2c reduced-fat whipped topping shopping list
- 11/2c quartered fresh strawberries shopping list
- 11/2c sliced halved peeled kiwifruit shopping list
- 1 can(8oz) unsweetened pineapple chunks shopping list
How to make it
- On a lightly floured surface,roll out pastry to a 12" circle. Transfer to a 14" pizza pan;prick with fork. Bake at 450 for 5-6 mins or till golden brown.. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a saucepan,combine water and pudding mix till smooth, Bring to a boil over med. heat,stirring constantly. Whisk in gelati;cook and stir 1 min.longer or till thickened. Remove from heat,let cool.
- In small mixing bowl,beat cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth;fold in whipped topping Spread cream cheese mixture over crust to within 1/2" of the edge. Spread gelatin mixture evenly over the cream cheese mixture. Arrange fruit over the top. Refrigerate 1 hour or till chilled. Refrigerate leftovers.