Chocolate CakeFrom aravi_vel 8 years ago
- 90g All purpose flour shopping list
- 100g sugar (powdered) shopping list
- 10g cocoa powder shopping list
- 100g butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- salt - a pinch shopping list
- baking powder - a pinch shopping list
- chocolate essence shopping list
- vanilla essence shopping list
- 100g melted chocolate shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the flour with baking powder, salt and cocoa powder.
- Add butter and make a clear batter.
- Beat egg-whites till it rises. Then and there, add sugar powder.
- Add egg-yellow and the essences. Beat well.
- Add the flour batter and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into a butter-greased pan.
- Bake at 200deg C for 20 minutes.
- Add melted chocolate on the surface and serve