Chocolate Chip Cheesecake BarsFrom taylorsue82 6 years ago
How to make it
- Unwrap cookie dough n place in freezer for a short bit to help with slicing.
- Mix cream cheese,eggs sugar and vanilla ,beat well.
- Spray o lightly grease a 13x9" cake pan.
- Slice one roll of cookie dough into 1/4" slices and cover bottom of pan, don't press together.
- Pour cream cheese batter over them.
- Slice other roll of cookie dough and place on top of batter.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for about 35 minutes.
- Cool n chill.
- Cut into bars.
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating6 people
wow is easy thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
ok i gotta make these this weekend yummmmmflirty_go1 in Brewton loved it
Your dessert postings are always easy and delicious!!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it