Pork Tenderloin with garlic-orange vinaigrette and sauteed spinachFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 4 Tbs. olive oil shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins(about 1 lb. each) trimmed and patted dry shopping list
- coarse salt and black pepper shopping list
- 1/4c orange juice shopping list
- 2Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1 garlic clove 4 bunches flat-leaf spinach(2lbs total)thick stems removed,washed well shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet,heat 1 Tbs. oil over medium;season pork with salt and pepper. Add pork to skillet,and cook,turn occasionally till thermometer reads 145,20-25 min(reduce heat if pork browns too quickly). Transfer pork to plate,and cover loosely with aluminum foil;let rest 5-10 mins(reserve skillet)
- Mreanwhile,in a blender,combine orange juice,mustard,honey,garlic and 2 Tbs oil. Season with salt and pepper and blend till smooth;set vinaigrette aside.
- In reserved skillet(if bottom of skillet is blackened,use new one) heat remaining Tbs oil over high. Add as much spinach as will fit;toss until wilted,adding more spinach as there is room,3-5 mins. total Drain off excess liquid,and season spinach with salt and pepper. Slice pork and drizzle with vinaigrette;serve with spinach.