FlorentinesFrom cholena 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg .
- Line a try with baking paper .
- Add the nuts , cherries , peel to the flour .
- Stir well .
- Melt the butter and sugar over low heat until dissolves .
- Add them to the flour and mix gently with a wooden spoon until combined .
- Drop them in the baking tray with few cms apart and slowly press each of them to make a small circle .
- ( Make sure to leave some space between each , to allow spreading )
- Bake 7 mins . Repeat with the rest .
- Meanwhile , using a flat bladed knife , push the baked ones into neat rounds before allowing them to cool on a wire rack .
- Dip the underside of the florentines in chocolate melts and using a fork mark wavy lines before it hardens .
- Leave it to set .
- You may use either the white or dark or both the chocolate melts .
- You may decorate the top side too .......
- Serve within 24 hrs .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
Cake or cookie this is a great recipe
thank you for sharing
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Your desserts are becomming so professional Cholena...This is one is great!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
cholena,my dear friend...looks beautiful...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!