FlorentinesFrom cholena 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat oven at 180 deg .
- Line a try with baking paper .
- Add the nuts , cherries , peel to the flour .
- Stir well .
- Melt the butter and sugar over low heat until dissolves .
- Add them to the flour and mix gently with a wooden spoon until combined .
- Drop them in the baking tray with few cms apart and slowly press each of them to make a small circle .
- ( Make sure to leave some space between each , to allow spreading )
- Bake 7 mins . Repeat with the rest .
- Meanwhile , using a flat bladed knife , push the baked ones into neat rounds before allowing them to cool on a wire rack .
- Dip the underside of the florentines in chocolate melts and using a fork mark wavy lines before it hardens .
- Leave it to set .
- You may use either the white or dark or both the chocolate melts .
- You may decorate the top side too .......
- Serve within 24 hrs .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
your recipe is very different than the recipe i just posted... I never knew what these where now I have two variations... How fun... a five for you and thank you for showing me...peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
cholena,my dear friend...looks beautiful...angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Your desserts are becomming so professional Cholena...This is one is great!ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!