Marinated SteaksFrom susana 8 years ago
- Marinade- shopping list
- Zest of two lemons shopping list
- 1-cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2/3-cup hoisin sauce shopping list
- 4-tbspn lemon juice shopping list
- 8 cloves of garlic - pressed shopping list
- 1/2-tspn crushed pepper flakes shopping list
- 4 flat iron steaks - about 1to 1 and 1/4-inch thick shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all marinade ingredients well and refrigerate ½ of it in a jar or bowl with a lid.
- Place the steaks in a large zippie bag and add the other 1/2 of the marinade.
- Refrigerate for 8-12 hours or overnight.
- Before broiling, remove steak from marinade and allow to sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- I have a stove top cast iron grill.
- I put this grill into the oven and preheated it with the broiler.
- Then I popped the steaks on for about 8 minutes per side for medium well.
- That’s it!
- Dinner is served.
- I served mine with grilled pineapple, baked beans and stuffed taters.
- Sides can be almost anything.