Peach Ginger Glazed ChickenFrom selfmanic 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup peach preserves shopping list
- 2 tsp grated ginger (fresh or pickled) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves crushed shopping list
- 2 tsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp spiced or black tea leaves shopping list
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1-2 tsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 chicken quarters skinned (I use boneless skinless) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper (fresh) shopping list
- 1-2 sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 305 degrees F.
- Combine preserves, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and tea leaves in the bowl of food processor and pulse until chuncky smooth. Scrape into a bowl and add red pepper flakes.
- Heat oil in a large heavy oven safe skillet over a medium heat. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper and add to pan. Brown well. Pour the glaze over the chicken.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake about 40 minutes, basting occasionally until the chicken is cooked through and glaze has thickened. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with green onions.
The Cookselfmanic Augusta, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!