Cajun Shrimp and GritsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- shrimp and grits shopping list
- 6 ounces medium shrimp peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 ounces tomatoes diced shopping list
- 2 ounces mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 ounce scallions sliced shopping list
- 2 ounces smoked sausage sliced shopping list
- 6 ounces quick grits cooked shopping list
- 1 teaspoon Cajun or blackening spice shopping list
- 2 ounces pepper jack cheese blend shopping list
- 1 ounce butter shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic minced shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté shrimp, garlic and butter then add tomatoes, mushrooms and scallions.
- Continue sautéing then add sausage and seasoning.
- Spoon grits onto plate then sprinkle with half the cheese then top with shrimp mixture.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!