CASHEW COOKIESFrom tnacndn 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 baking pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Melt butter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in sugar, eggs, flour mixture and vanilla; mix well after each additions.
- Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with cashew.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown and edges begin to pull away from sides of pan.
- Cool on wire rack before cutting.
- Cookies freeze well.
- Makes 24 2-inch squares.