PorkApple and Ginger Stir Fry with HoisinFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 2Tbs hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2Tbs brown sugar shopping list
- 6Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2c applesauce shopping list
- 1lb. pork loin,sliced and cut into strips shopping list
- 11/2Tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 2Tbs peanut oil shopping list
- 1/2tsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1Tbs chopped fresh gingerroot shopping list
- 3c broccoli florets shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together the hoisin,brown sugar,soy sauce,and applesauce in a small bowl;set aside
- Combine the pork and cornstarch in a bowl. Mix until the cornstarch evenly coats the pork;set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil and sesame oil in a large skillet or wok over med-high heat. Cook the pork in three seperate batches in the hot oil until no longer pink in the middle,2-3 mins per batch. Remove pork to a plate lined with paper towels to drain;reserving the oil. Add the ginger to the skillet;cook and stir for 30 seconds. Stir in the broccoli and cook until tender. Return the pork to the skillet and pour in the sauce;toss to coat . Cook until all ingredients are hot.