Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish with half of the graham crackers. It's okay if they overlap.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine pudding mix,cream cheese,and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Remove cover and seal from frosting container. Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until runny.
- Pour over graham crackers. Spread evenly.
- Cover loosely with foil and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
sounds good =)
u got 5 from me! :Delize in Hudson Falls loved it
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This is so good, love this one a lot. Nice summer dessert too. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it