Chocolate Eclair CakeFrom angelgirl94 5 years ago
How to make it
- Line the bottom of a 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish with half of the graham crackers. It's okay if they overlap.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine pudding mix,cream cheese,and milk.
- Beat until smooth.
- Pour pudding mixture over graham crackers.
- Top with remaining graham crackers.
- Remove cover and seal from frosting container. Microwave for 45-60 seconds or until runny.
- Pour over graham crackers. Spread evenly.
- Cover loosely with foil and refrigerate for 24 hours before serving.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating4 people
Your dessert postings are always great...ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
This is so good, love this one a lot. Nice summer dessert too. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it