Beef And Asparagus Barbecue StirfryFrom mellybelly 8 years ago
- 3/4 lb beef (top sirloin/ striploin/ flank steak/ skirt steak) shopping list
- 1 tsp brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp cornstarch shopping list
- 1 small bunch asparagus shopping list
- 2 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tbsp horseradish shopping list
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- Special equipment: BBQ and BBQ Wok pan shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat and slice beef against the grain into 2 inch long thin strips. Place in bowl and mix in next 4 ingredients. Refrigerate and marinate 30 minutes.
- Preheat BBQ to medium high.
- Place BBQ Wok pan on grill to heat.
- Break off tough ends of asparagus and peel if thick. Slice asparagus on an angle into 2 inch long pieces. Mix asparagus, sesame oil, horseradish and oyster sauce into marinated beef strips. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir-fry seasoned beef and asparagus, stirring occasionally until just cooked, about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
The Cookmellybelly CA
- Not added to any groups yet!