All-In-One Pork Chop BakeFrom pleclare 7 years ago
- 4 bone-in pork chops(11/2lbs) shopping list
- 1pkt Shake'N Bake original pork seasoned coating mix shopping list
- 1lb potatoes(about 2 medium),cut into thin wedges shopping list
- 2Tbs.Kraft Zesty Italian dressing shopping list
- 1/2c Kraft Original barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1c Kraft shreaded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400. Coat pork chops with coating mix. Place in parchment or foil lined 13x9" baking pan.
- Add potatoes;drizzle with dressing.
- Bake 30 mins. Top each pork chop with 2Tbs. barbecue sauce and 1/4c cheese. Bake an additional 5 mins or till cheese is melted.