Pepper Sirloin SteakFrom craftyazgirl 6 years ago
- 1 (2'/2-pound) sirloin steak, 1 1/2 inches thick shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley or 4 teaspoons dried parsley shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat grill or broiler
- Lightly score edges of steak at 1-inch intervals.
- Combine butter, parsley, onion, Worcestershire sauce, pepper and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring continually, over low heat, until butter melts. Reserve 1/4 of the mixture.
- Place steak on grill or broiler pan. Brush steak with butter mixture. Cook, basting frequently with butter mixture, about 6 minutes per side for medium.
- Place steak on a serving platter. Let rest about 10 min. Cut thin slices across the grain. Drizzle reserved butter mixture over steak.