Brunch CasseroleFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook sausage in a medium skillet over medium heat; cook until brown then drain.
- Line bottom of a buttered 13 x 9 x 2 baking dish with the rolls.
- Make sure you press the perforations together.
- Sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- Combine remaining ingredients and pour over sausage.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 minutes or until set.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating1 people
Yum! Another recipe I will try. Im all ready thinking about Christmas morning! Thanks again for sharing all your GREAT recipes!~Mmichellem in Idaho loved it
I made this for our Christmas morning breakfast and it turned out super good. Everyone loved it and we ate it all up! Thanks, I will definetly cook this one again.michellem in Idaho loved it