Bbq shrimpFrom flirty_go1 6 years ago
- 2 pounds of medium sized shrimp (remove head but leave shell on body.) shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/8 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary stripped from stem shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 lemon and its juice shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- layer the shrimp on the bottom of a casserole dish
- in a sauce pan mix the remaining ingredients and stir until butter melts and sauce is hot.
- pour mixture over shrimp
- place shrimp in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- remove and stir
- place back in oven and continue cooking another 15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- plate and serve
- add a side salad and a loaf of crunchy french bread.
- dip the bread into the sauce mix the shrimp cooked in.
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating4 people
looks and sounds delicious. i will be making tonight, thanks!lexisone in Albuquerque loved it
Mmm mmm! Sounds yummy! I just love your avatar - what a precious dog!!!wdsdy in loved it
Oh yummy!!!!!!!!!!taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it