Bbq shrimpFrom flirty_go1 8 years ago
- 2 pounds of medium sized shrimp (remove head but leave shell on body.) shopping list
- 1 stick of butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil shopping list
- 5 cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/8 cup worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary stripped from stem shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- 1/2 tsp crushed peppercorns shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp paprika shopping list
- 1 lemon and its juice shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 350 degrees
- layer the shrimp on the bottom of a casserole dish
- in a sauce pan mix the remaining ingredients and stir until butter melts and sauce is hot.
- pour mixture over shrimp
- place shrimp in the oven and bake for 15 minutes
- remove and stir
- place back in oven and continue cooking another 15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and cooked through.
- plate and serve
- add a side salad and a loaf of crunchy french bread.
- dip the bread into the sauce mix the shrimp cooked in.
The Cookflirty_go1 Brewton, AL
The Rating4 people
This sounds yummy!!! Has my 5. Can't wait to make this.vickycummins in Munster loved it
Oh yummy!!!!!!!!!!taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Mmm mmm! Sounds yummy! I just love your avatar - what a precious dog!!!wdsdy in loved it