Cottage Cheese Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 large new potatoes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons salad oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery shopping list
- 2 tablespoons green pepper finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons pimento finely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ripe olives slivered shopping list
- 2 small green onions thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese shopping list
- 2 lettuce leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in their jacket until just tender.
- Cool until it can be handled then peel and dice into a bowl.
- Stir oil, vinegar and salt together and pour over hot potato tossing lightly.
- Cool completely then add celery, green pepper, pimento, olives and onion.
- Stir mayonnaise and cottage cheese together then add to salad and toss lightly.
- Chill then serve on lettuce.