Greek Potato SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds red new potatoes shopping list
- 5 cups water shopping list
- 1 purple onion cut into rings shopping list
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cucumber shopping list
- 5 cherry tomatoes halved shopping list
- 1 small clove garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt shopping list
- 2 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 ripe olives shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Place potatoes in water in a large saucepan then bring to a boil.
- Cover then reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes then drain potatoes and chill.
- Cut potatoes into 3/4" cubes.
- Place potatoes, cucumbers and tomatoes in a large bowl the set aside.
- Drop garlic through chute in processor while running and process 3 seconds.
- Add yogurt, feta cheese, oregano and rosemary then process until smooth.
- Add yogurt mixture to reserve potato mixture and toss gently to coat.
- Garnish with parsley, olives and onions rings then cover and chill several hours.