123 Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom ambus 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine flour,baking powder and sugar.
- Cut in butter till mixture resembles breadcrumbs.(You can do this in food processor).
- Add vanilla and egg.Work to a dough and shape a ball.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to get hard enough to roll.
- Then make small balls of dough.Roll into thin cylinders, make numbers/letters of the alphabet, twisting the dough and trimming it as necessary.
- Arrange chocolate chips on top,keeping some distance and lightly press them in the cookies.
- Arrange on a greased cookie sheet,leaving a little space between them.
- Bake at 180 C for about 10 - 12 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven as soon as the edges of cookies turn golden.
- Leave on the cookie sheet for 2-3 minutes to cool a bit,then delicately detatch them from the sheet.
- Leave to cool on a wire-rack.