Chicken Breast Skewers With FruitsFrom chilicat 7 years ago
- 2 chicken breast diced shopping list
- 8-10 slices bacon shopping list
- 6 tbsp sunflower oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp tomato puree shopping list
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder shopping list
- 2 clove of garlic minced shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1 banana shopping list
- 1 pear shopping list
- 2 apple shopping list
- 1 kiwi shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the oil with the tomato puree, garlic, paprika and salt in a bowl.
- Tip chicken dices into the bowl, then mix well until the chicken is evenly coated.
- Leave to marinate for as long as you can (put them in the fridge if marinating for any longer than 30 mins).
- If you make it in oven, heat it to 210C or use grill.
- Cut the fruits into dices or rounds.
- Thread fruits, bacon and chicken onto skewers.
- Cook the skewers on the barbecue or griddle for 15-20 mins, turning every so often, until the chicken is cooked through and browned.
- Serve with fresh salade, and tomatoes.