Peanut Butter ScallopsFrom dmanuelga 6 years ago
- 1 lb. scallops (I like sea scallops, cook less time for bay scallops) shopping list
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion shopping list
- 2-3 tbs sage (or for more flavor, Bell's seasoning) shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Wash your scallops really, really well.
- Pam or butter 9x9x1 pyrex dish
- Distribute scallops in pyrex.
- Combine white wine and peanut butter in blender, mixer or as well as possible by hand.
- Cover scallops in this order: White wine and peanut butter mixture, then butter(spray-on margarine works well), then diced onion, then sage (or Bell's).
- Broil on high for 10 minutes, don't overcook, but make sure center is warm for safety reasons.
- Suggestion: Wrap in bacon for appetizer, or serve as side with garden salad or rice pilaf for main course.