Spicy Pork RoastFrom linebb956 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, ground red chiles, oregano and pepper and rub over the pork roast.
- Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Place pork, fat side up, on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- Insert meat thermometer so that the tip is in the thickest part of the pork and doesn't rest in the fat.
- Roast, uncovered, until thermometer registers 170 degrees.
- F, about 2 hours.
- Hope you enjoy!
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
The Rating2 people
Pork loin is a favorite here, and this is a great sounding recipe! Sounds so easy, and it explodes with flavor! Hope you are not too hot "way down there"! :) Love this recipe!rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
Pork is a favourite for us too, but I'm always a little frightened of the loin because I have over-cooked it so many times. I'd love to make it without over-cooking and this recipe sounds wonderful. With indirect heat, how long would you grill a 4 ...moreauntybea in Vernon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!