Chicken Roll-upsFrom auntiegails 8 years ago
- crescent rolls (8 in the package-tube) OK to use the low-fat kind. shopping list
- 3 chicken breast - cooked and chopped up shopping list
- (can use 1/2 of a chicken - or left over chicken that equals 2 cups) shopping list
- ½ block of cream cheese shopping list
- 3 green onions - dices finely shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cube melted butter shopping list
- 1 can chicken gravy shopping list
- 1/2 box prepared stuffing mix. shopping list
How to make it
- In bowl combine the
- chicken, cream cheese and green onions.
- 1/4 t of salt
- 1/2 t pepper
- Spread dough and separate, brush on melted butter.
- Take about a heaping teaspoon of the chicken mix, and place it in the middle of the dough.
- Fold over and seal up the dough.
- Roll in melted butter - then in dressing/stuffing mix that has been crushed.
- Bake for 25 min at 350.
- Serve hot with warm gravy. HOLY COW IT"S TASTY!
The Cookauntiegails Star, ID
- Not added to any groups yet!