Zucchini and Lemon PieFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 pie crust unbaked shopping list
- 3 small zucchini thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 whole eggs shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in skillet and sauté zucchini, caraway, rind, sugar and juice.
- Remain filling ingredients over high heat until zucchini loses it color.
- Place in pie shell and bake 15 minutes then reduce temperature to 375.
- Cream 6 tablespoons butter with the sugar.
- Add 2 whole eggs and 2 extra egg yolks alternately with flour and mix well.
- Add lemon juice then pour cover over zucchini and bake an additional 35 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!