Pumpkin and Black Bean BurritosFrom forevertreasures 5 years ago
- 1 cup cubed raw pumpkin, diced into 1cm cubes shopping list
- 1 cup canned black beans shopping list
- 2 green oinions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes shopping list
- 2 teaspoon cajun seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon adobo seasoning shopping list
- 2 flour tortillas or wraps shopping list
- salsa and/or shredded cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Simmer the diced pumpkin for ten minutes or until soft, and drain.
- Drain and add black beans.
- Finely chop the green onions and sautee in olive oil until translucent.
- Add pumpkin, black beans, and spices and cook on medium heat, stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes. If it starts to stick, add a tablespoon or two of water to the pan to keep everything moving.
- Spoon onto tortillas.
- Serve with salsa and cheese as desired.
The Cookforevertreasures Lincoln, IL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!