Orange CakeFrom drgngirl 6 years ago
- 1 (18.5 oz) Package yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 (3 oz) Package instant lemon pudding shopping list
- 3/4c orange juice shopping list
- 1/2c vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1/3c orange juice shopping list
- 2/3c White sugar shopping list
- 1/4c butter shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 10 inch Budnt pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 degress F (165 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, stir together cacke mix and pudding mix.
- make a well in the center and pur 3/4 cup orange juice, oil, eggs, and lemon extract.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl, and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turnout onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook 1/3 cup orange juice, sugar and butter for two minutes.
- Drizzle over cake.