Heavenly Chocolate Ice CreamFrom 22566 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine candy bars and eagle brand milk in larege saucepan and cook over low heat,stirring constantly,until candy melts.
- Cool,stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 quart milk (4Cups) slowly to candy mixture and beat until well blended.
- Add chocolate syrup and more milk and beat again.
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker.
- Add milk to "fill" line of freezer.
- Let ripen 1 hour before serving
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!