Oeufs en CocotteFrom hoasabi 7 years ago
- 1-2 eggs shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of cream (I used heavy whipping cream) shopping list
- some butter to brushed inside the ramekin shopping list
- salt+pepper for tasting shopping list
- crushed red peppers for an extra kick shopping list
- a few drizzle of truffle oil (I used white truffle oil that I bought a few months ago and never found a good use for it until today…) shopping list
How to make it
- Generously brushed some room temperaute butter inside the ramekin
- Crack the eggs in the ramekin
- Salt+pepper, cream, truffle oil on top of the eggs
- Put the ramekin into a baking dish and pour hot water around the ramekin
- Put it in the oven and bake for no more than 10 min. depending on how rare you want your yolks. I like mine a bit runny
- Once cooked to your liking, take out and serve with french bread or whatever carbs you have on hand. I happened to have whole wheat pitas.
The Cookhoasabi Lawrenceville, GA
- Not added to any groups yet!